"Book with Tatical Laser Tag, you will not be disappointed!! They do a great job, they are very friendly and accomodating." - Columbia Country Club - Chevy Chase MD
16 Blaster Group Event Package $399
(Mon-Thu = $329) + travel fee
- 2 Hours of great laser tag action supervised by an experienced professional. (Pricing up to 8 hours provided below)
- 16 laser tag units for 16 players at a time. Unlimited number of total players.
- 8-14 pop-up camo bunkers as needed for your playing area.
- Add travel fee based on your location.
- Subtract $50 if bunkers not needed. (98% of group events use the bunkers)
- Specials Available on Availability Calendar.
- Longer time slots available and multiple day pricing available upon request:
2 Hours = $399 (Mon-Thu = $329)
2.5 Hours = $449 (Mon-Thu= $369)
3 Hours = $499 (Mon-Thu= $409)
4 Hours = $599 (Mon-Thu= $479)
5 Hours = $699 (Mon-Thu= $549)
6 Hours = $799 (Mon-Thu= $619)
7 Hours = $899 (Mon-Thu= $679)
8 Hours = $999 (Mon-Thu= $719)
Fantastic Group Laser Tag Events
- Excellent choice for all kinds of group events.
- Also great as a marketing tool for drawing people to your event.
- We bring all required equipment, perform all the set up, and provide supervision over the laser tag games.
- Can be played indoors or outdoors using our pop-up camo bunkers.
- Up to 16 players at a time, two teams of 8 players each (Game Master Rodney Only).
- Game Masters John or Wesley: up to 10-12 players in play at a time.
- Our Liability Insurance covers us everywhere we go.
Group Event Format
- Game Master efficiently briefs and gears up each group.
- Games should be 8-15 minutes long, plus time for swapping out players between games. (Adventure Gear & Extreme Gear = 12-20 minute time slots, Battle Gear = 20-25 minutes).
- Deactivated players simply go to their base to be reactivated so everyone gets to play for the full game time.
- We need access to the battlefield at least one hour before and after for setup/packup.
- Most events are simply open play with no need for a tournament format, but you can pre-schedule the games ahead of time if it meets yours needs better.
Recommended number of hours based on total number of players (16 Blasters): 2 Hours = 33-120 players. 2.5 Hours = 40-150 players. 3 Hours = 60-180 players. 4 Hours = 80-240 players. 5 Hours = 100-300 players. 6 Hours = 150-400 players. 7 or 8 Hours = 200-500 players.
Colleges, Fraternities, Sororities
- Perfect for colleges, whether massive group events, fraternities, sorrorities or mixers.
- Some of the colleges that book Tactical Laser Tag:
- James Madison University - University of Virginia - University of Maryland - North Carolina State University - Catholic University of America - George Washington University - Hampden Sydney College - Mary Baldwin College - Freed Hardman University - Lycoming College - Christopher Newport University - East Carolina University - Spring Hill College - Washington Adventist University - Temple University - Duke University - Georgetown University
Tactical Laser Tag is Also Great for
Schools - After Proms - Church Groups - Clubs - Sports Teams - Fairs - Parks & Rec Programs - Summer Camps - Company Picnics - Team Building Events
PAGE LINKS: Home - Booking - Availability - Gallery - Game Masters - Parties - Group Event - Explanations - Preparation - About Us - Contact - FAQ - Payment - Testimonials