What is Tactical Laser Tag?
- Advanced laser tag that plays similar to shooter video games and paintball.
- Safe sport that uses infrared like your TV remote, no laser danger.
- A fun teamwork game/sport. It does not simulate violent activity.
- Objective is to "Tag Out" opposing players by aiming for their sensors.
- Games can be played outdoor or indoor, anytime of year.
- We provide all the equipment and supervision needed for great parties or group fun.
- Age 7 through adult. Younger players require adult assistance.
- We are completely mobile. We come to you!
- We are the original Tactical Laser Tag, providing the best game play in the industry for more than 2000 parties and group events.
Why Choose Tactical Laser Tag?
- We are the original Tactical Laser Tag, providing the best game play in the industry for more than 3000 parties and group events.
- Every party or event is a great success because our experienced and professional Game Masters supervise and officiate every game for safety and fun.
- We maximize the fun with game types that keep the players involved in action packed games, using a respawn system to reactivate the deactivated players.
- Players receive more laser tag action in a shorter amount of time than with the elimination style of other providers.
- Each set of equipment has multiple blaster types to provide a greater variety of game play for each player.
- Our Game Masters are sensitive to the needs of the players, parents, and spectators, and set up each playing area accordingly.
- We travel to you! With 3 Game Masters we cover several states, including: MD, VA, DC, PA, DE, NJ, NC, & WV. For large events we'll travel even farther.
- Great Weather Policy: Reschedule or cancel due to weather at no charge. We return deposits on weather cancellations.
- General Liability Insurance that meets the requirements of schools, colleges and other organizations.
Why is outdoor laser tag better?
- Players get to run around and enjoy the outdoors while they play. Our games are action packed and provide plenty of exercise.
- We can play in all light conditions, including bright sunlight. After dark we just need enough light for safety. Most of our events are during the day and provide the most tactical and enjoyable laser tag experience.
- You can choose a location that works best for you, usually your own yard, or a local park.
- The Game Master can use our pop-up camo bunkers to compliment the existing battlefield cover for a unique and strategy-friendly battlefield.
- Our blasters shoot hundreds of feet and are equipped with scopes to aim (which we keep sighted in for accuracy). Larger playing area than indoor arenas or gyms means better game play and less chance of players running into each other.
How does outdoor laser tag work?
- Tactical Laser Tag is not flashlight tag. We use an infrared system that is similar to what the military and law enforcement agencies use for training.
- The shot is invisible, requiring players to aim to make hits. This encourages players to play smarter take cover, providing a superior game play experience.
- The sensors that receive the hits are placed on the blaster and on the headbands. That way when you pop out of cover to shoot, you can also be hit.
- Our pop-up bunkers block the infrared shot so players can hide from opponents, even in open fields.
- The infrared beam is the same light used by your TV remote. Their is no health risk.